Monday 24 December 2012

Come to Me, the Pure Source of the Gospel


A Letter to You, Beloved of Christ: Section III

“The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let him who hears say, “Come.” And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life without price” (Rev 22:17). This is not merely said by our Lord who dwells in every Tabernacle in the whole world, but this is sung by our Lord who sings the Divine Melody which is the sound of His voice that calls all creation unto Him. This is the sound of His sweet Divine Melody which can be heard through His instruments on earth; through the orchestra which is the Church. If only all souls played the Song that issues forth from the abundance of the Eucharistic-Heart of Christ Jesus; and from their own hearts of misery. Come my beloved, let me open the ears of your soul and allow me to give you My Heart which I have given so often, yet you have so often thrown or stored away. Come my beloved, won’t you sing my Song of Sweetness? “O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.” (Ps 51:15).
He calls out to each of us, to me also- an unfaithful fool and sinner; but this is for you dear soul, beloved of Christ:
I call out “Come and drinketh of the water of life” Why then do you go everywhere but to Me? says the Lord. Why do you go to the crumbs that fall from the Table of the Wedding Banquet, instead of coming directly to I, the Bread of Life which is broken and shared at the Wedding Table- the Altar? I am the answer, I am the solution; I am Christ who is Holy Eucharist, and it is I who yearns to embrace you ever more intimately.
My Mother appeared at Tre Fontane where Saint Paul was beheaded, on the 12th of April, 1947, to Bruno Cornacchola. This man had affairs with other women, blasphemed without end, accursed my Mother and intended to assassinate my Vicar on Earth, Pope Pius XII. My Mother revealed Herself as ‘The Virgin of Revelation’ to him; and gave him a message for himself, the Pope, the Church, the whole world, and for you dear soul: to “return to the pure source of the Gospel”. 

"Return to the Pure source of the Gospel"
 Where does the gospel flow from? The Gospel is the Heart of the Christian Life; and indeed I am the Heart of the Christian Life; I am the pure source of the Gospel; but do not chase me solely in spiritual books, in logistical books, and least of all in protestant churches- because I am Holy Eucharist and thus the Eucharist is the pure source of the Gospel. Return to me! I preach the most eloquent sermons from the Tabernacle, yet ever more clearly shall you hear me in Exposition in Adoration. If only you’ll welcome me more intimately into your home, your family, parish, community and your soul. The ears of the flesh hear not, but the ears of the soul when opened and cleaned out of all pride- hear me most intimately. One does not need to perceive the works I work within them, but one must only trust and believe.



No comments:

Post a Comment