Thursday 7 February 2013

Establishing My Kingdom on Earth: Perpetual Adoration


A Letter to You, Beloved of Christ: Section VII

Do you want My Kingdom to come, so that it is on earth as it is in heaven? ‘What then is heaven?’ Do you ask. Heaven is where I am Adored without end, it is Perpetual Adoration. That is how earth shall become heaven, through Perpetual Adoration of my Eucharistic-Heart, which shall flood the earth with my Divine Will which is Love and Mercy, working through my people who shall pour themselves out like water, pouring out the abundance of Love and Mercy of which I am. If you ask Me to help establish My Kingdom in your parish I shall do so; though it will require trust, prayer and sacrifice through the intercession of my Mother. If you heed my voice you shall seek to have Perpetual Adoration in your parish that flows forth into the homes of the faithful. The difference between a tepid soul and a zealous soul is that one seeks to Adore Me in part, whilst the other without end. Make your heart a chapel of Perpetual Adoration; this way My Kingdom will Reign there. Preach this and live this, my dear disciple. 
Bring souls to My Eucharistic-Heart to drink freely from the fountain of the water of life. Draw near yourself, and come and Adore me. Lead by example; feed and drink from My Heart the Water and Bread of Life. You will find Me in My Mother who is the Well of Salvation, the Tabernacle of I the Heavenly Bread; of I who am the pure source of the Gospel. Drink and eat without end; receive me in Humility and Purity with the Heart of My Mother. In this way your Heart will become like My Mothers, like unto My own; and from the abundance of My heart and not yours shall you speak. In this way you shall call all those you encounter unto Myself. Even if you utter not a word.
In the Eucharist I await all My People, and I call out to all My People: ‘Come and Adore Me, Come and keep Me company, Come and let us embrace one another’. For on the Cross my hands were nailed, with My arms wide apart. Indeed for all eternity My arms shall remain open; and it is now in the Eucharist that you encounter My Divine Embrace; yet O so often you and all My people cease to embrace Me back; remaining limp and unresponsive. My Church is asleep, and so few remain awake; for I’m always waiting in the Tabernacle yet no one comes; and when they do, I am ignored. “Are you asleep? Could you not watch for one hour?” O so few keep watch with Me; O I want you and your people to keep watch with Me at least weekly in a Holy Hour; and you shall see but the tip of the ice-berg of the marvels that I will work within and through you!

 A message for yourself, the Church and indeed all souls: cease feeding and drinking from bowls into which I flow, and come and drink directly from My Eucharistic-Heart, the Fountain and the source of Love and Mercy itself, which was opened up on Calvary and is made present in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Return to Me the pure source of the Gospel and bring Me into your home to Adore Me, and I shall exclaim: “Salvation has come to this house!”(Luke 19:9).

I have prayed earnestly and long prior my writing this. Forgive me for any short comings, and know that the Spirit has spoken what is beautiful and True herein, and that my own imperfection is anything other than that. With great love I keep you in my prayers, please pray for me also, I am in much need always. Wonder not about the sinful messenger but only the message of Our Lady, the Virgin of Revelation- to ‘return to the pure source of the Gospel’: Christ’s Eucharistic-Heart. Drawing near to the Eucharistic-Heart has transformed my life. The Spirit has prompted me to write to you, this I have hopefully done sufficiently.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.” (Jn 6:53-56).
Many of his disciples, when they heard it, said, "This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?"... After this many of his disciples drew back and no longer went about with him. Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also wish to go away?" Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.” (Jn 6: 60, 66-68).
May the Blood and Water, which is the Love and Mercy of God poured forth from the Heart of Jesus from all the Tabernacles of the world flood forth into your soul, and indeed all souls throughout the earth. Amen.
May God bless you.
Servant of the Beloved: Heel of Christ,JMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment